Click on underlined items for further
or A/C won't turn on
- Check for a blown fuse or tripped circuit breaker
- Make sure thermostat is actually set to "heat" or "cool"
- Replace the battery in the
- If one will turn on but not the other, problem with that
|Fan runs constantly
- Fan switch is set to "On"
- Digital t-stat needs to be reset by pushing "reset"
|Thermostat doesn't come on at the right temperature
- Mechanical thermostats need to be level to operate
correctly, make sure it is level
- Double check that it is programmed correctly
- Replace the battery
|Thermostat won't retain programmed settings
- Replace the battery or T-stat is bad
|Thermostat "Aux" light stays on
- On Heat Pumps;
- Unit could be in defrost. Wait between 30 - 60 minutes
- Temperature outside below 20 degrees. Heat Pump can't
- Outdoor Heat Pump not running. Call for service
- Low on freon. Call for service.
- Heat Pump under sized.